California penalties for drug crimes are very severe. This is true if you are charged with drug trafficking or simple possession. The consequences of a conviction can impact you for life. You should work with an experienced California Law Centers drug crimes attorney to defend your rights.
There are many different types of drug crimes. California Law Centers Lawyers can provide you with the best legal defense. we explain the elements of some standard charges:
- Possession: If you are caught with controlled substances in your possession or control, you could be charged with a crime. A San Diego drug crimes lawyer can tell you that the specific penalties you face will depend upon the type of drug you are accused of possessing and also the amount.
- Possession with Intent to Distribute: In addition to possessing the drug, you may also be accused of having the intent to distribute or sell the drugs. Prosecutors may make this argument based on the number of drugs in your possession or if you have certain paraphernalia indicating an intent to sell.
- Manufacturing Drugs: Manufacturing and producing illegal drugs can lead to very severe penalties. This charge can also involve federal crimes.
How Can We Help
There are many available defenses to a drug crime that California Law Centers lawyers may utilize. Some common arguments include:
- Violations of your search and seizure rights
- Police engaging in illegal entrapment during the arrest
- Problems with evidence such as with a chain of custody
At California Law Centers, APC. Our attorneys are dedicated to vigorously investigating the circumstances of your arrest as we build a strong case for you. We understand that you are likely feeling overwhelmed, anxious, and well aware of what is at stake. We can help you with the following charges:
- Prescription drugs: Oxycontin, Vicodin, Xanax, and more.
While our defense is aggressive, the relationship we curate with our clients is compassionate. We want to help you obtain the best possible outcome while serving you compassionately and thoroughly.
To schedule a free consultation Call California Law Centers, APC., at 888-368-2384, We offer evening and weekend appointments.